Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Part II....Where are you, but I'm M.I.A. too....

woah tiger!  part II is coming...i think i can promise that without becoming a liar. but i think this is more about spring (fall/winter) cleaning.  my house is going through it, along with my mind.  and my car!  should i be ashamed, i hope not, and i really don't think so because i'm still making progress, i'm still on the way, it's just that there's a bunch of stuff that's cluttering my space, so the time used in getting all of that nice and open is worth the time.  

in the RFC, we travel on two roads, parallel roads that are both going to the same place, in the same direction.  both are about getting there, and making progress, just one road is more geared towards the academic, and the other is more about fine art.  so, we've been diligently traveling those roads.  

myself, i've been continuing to study japanese, and have started studying it along with 4 other classes via MIT OpenCourseware.  it's kind of an awesome program, highly recommended!  and i've also been continuing along, rockily, with the illustrated novel.  but i got sidetracked because in the process of updating my site, which is about just as badly behind as my blogs, i wanted to do more with it.  more more more, like billy idol.  that's what's on, in my turtle beach earbud....btw, thank you turtle beach for this awesome gift!  but, yeah.  i wanted to do more with my site, i wanted to add some movement, which led me to thinking about learning flash, which led me to thinking about programming in general.

so i got a little detoured.  and now, i can't decide whether or not to leave it alone or add it in, but i'd like to see more distinct progress, but i'm really interested in learning programming.  what to do?  i don't know.  

so that's the kind of stuff that'd been happening.  nothing, but something because it's clearing the way for more things, but essentially nothing is the category of finished projects.  but i've gotten my lists updated, and a new planner, a new phone with new scheduling agents and listers.  so today, it's update blog 1 & 2, update my YT channel, and updating my website.  then, tonight, when i get home, it's journal about my past year...because i've also been behind on journaling, and then some writing about what i'd like to have come.  and then an evaluation on my wants and goals....that part in efforts of reducing...or better yet, refining the load to be more streamlined and specific...and then at the end of all of that a new plan.  a few years out, goals, and a proposed way of getting there in good time.  

so.  now onto updating blog 2....telling the man to SUCK IT.  adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment